1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power angle leak

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by fomoconut, Feb 11, 2009.

1. fomoconut

fomoconut Junior Member

Hi, Newbie here. I have a leaking cylinder on a 7.5 meyers that i modified to fit on my Bobcat. I've been running this set up for a couple of seasons now. And yes I have the fittings on the hoses that reduce the line pressure. My question is, do most guys replace the cylinders or the seals? The rams have no pits. Thanks for any help.

2. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

id repack its a cheap fix

3. fomoconut

fomoconut Junior Member

Sweet. Where can I pick this seal kit up? (I'm in Akron)

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

5. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

Kopykat they will ship them to you. Last time i bought it from them 13.99 plus shipping

6. fomoconut

fomoconut Junior Member

Do they have a website? I googled but.....?

7. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

i don't think they do. Call them 440-564-9006 they will ship

8. fomoconut

fomoconut Junior Member

Thank you. I appreciate it.

9. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

IMO i'd order an new one and repack the old one and keep it as a spare...we keep extra around for quick fixes otherwise if you bust a casting in my neck of the woods it's 200 mile round trip for parts or 3 day wait for mail order parts....