1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

power angle cylinder

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Willis Concrete, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Willis Concrete

Willis Concrete Junior Member
    from toledo

ok so i took the top off my e-60 pump (i just bought this whole unit) and see that it is dirty and some rust (there was a little water in it) i am going to be taking it all apart to clean and i was going to flush my angle cylinders and didn't know if it should be ok or should i take the whole piston out and clean the inside?

2. SServices

SServices Senior Member

I would flush it first and see what the fluid looks like. If it looks real nasty then take it apart. :mechanic:

3. wva

wva Member

:nono: :nono:

hey there I just took mine apart last week not bad at all whole kit was $30 go to the meyer web site for step by step details on how. You can't get all that gunk out by just doing a flush hope this helps :waving: