1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Potassium Acetate and CMA for Sale

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JD Dave, Sep 4, 2008.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 45 gallon drum of the Acetate and about 6 bags of CMA. I will give someone a very good deal on this product, so make me an offer.

Mods, I didn't quite know where to put this thread, so move it, if you wish.

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Starting Bid : $ 12.50 & I'll throw in a 200 pound case of FF! :D

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sold, when are you picking it up?

4. SnowMelt2006

SnowMelt2006 Member

FYI:

Potassium Acetate goes for around $11.00 per gallon and 97% CMA is $95.00 per 25 kg bag.

So, I doubt what you have is the "real deal".

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Well obviously I do know what I have. The bags are 97% CMA and Cryotech makes it and the same as the Potassium Acetate. I had more of this product for one paticular site and we stopped using it for cost reasons. The stuff has been sitting in my shop for 6 years and i want to get rid of it. Thanks for doubting me though.:drinkup:

6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Glad to hear that you know what you have JD. :rolleyes:

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks Tom, I should thank Snowmelt for telling me how much it's worth though. :drinkup:

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Bump, want to move this stuff!