1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post's

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by repo_man62, Jul 21, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Why is it..every so often I notice my post numbers have dropped?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

posts in the off topic forum are not counted towards your overall post count...also, if a thread was removed and you posted within it, than your post count would reflect that as well.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've responded to a few threads and my post count stays the same, is it broke?

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

I'll have to check but I do not think there is anything wrong...as far as post count dropping here and there it is probably due to a thread being removed form the site...if a thread is pulled and you posted within the post is removed from your post count

5. The Boss

My count hasn't dropped, it hasn't even gone up responding to this thread.

6. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Posts in the community support forums, like this one, do not count toward your post count as well since they are not part of plowing-related discussions.

This is why your post count did not increase when you replied to this thread. If you reply to a thread in the Commercial Snow Removal forum, however, your post count will increase.

I hope this makes things clearer - let us know if you have any other question.

7. The Boss

Thank you.