1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

posting from differnet computers

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SnowMatt13, Jan 7, 2003.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Can I post using someone elses' computer? If yes, how?? DO I need to sign in?? I usually have other internet avail. computers, how can I do this. any help is greatly appreciated

2. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Yes just come here and sign in and you will be good to go.;)

3. SnowMatt13

sign in

Thank you for the reply Where exactally do I sign in?? Sorry new to this, been visiting this site for long time, be finally just registered today :)

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

On a "foriegn" computer, all the way at the bottom of the main PlowSite.com page, on the right side, you will see the log in box.

Also, if you try to post when not logged in, you will get an error message with a log in box. Just type in your username and password there.

~Chuck

5. SnowMatt13

thanks

Thanks to both of you for helping me out....Chuck I'd just like to say I admire your work. I've been plowing snow for 10 years (since I was 13), and still am learning every day. Last year I got your handbook and it really made me think about a lot of things, especially the little things that may get over-looked that can cost you big, so thanks for all your help, looking forward to talking to you in the future!!