1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Posting For A Friend

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TONY615, Jan 22, 2004.

1. TONY615

TONY615 Junior Member

MY BUDDIES SWEET 1500.......:gunsfiring: :dizzy:

marks truck 2.jpg
  2. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

bling, bling :D <---gold teeth hehe

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Rims from an Escalade?

Are those rims from an Escalade? They look like it but don't go with that truck in my opinion.
  4. CUSTM1500HD

CUSTM1500HD Junior Member

escalade wheels

thanks for the reply DYLAN.like you said, thats YOUR opinion!I saw them on another half-ton on the internet and i thought that they looked neat.:waving:
  5. Hellbent.HD

Hellbent.HD Member

Hey, nice truck man!! I think i told you that before though..:D

The rims are unique. It's the only one around here with them, and deffinately sets it off from the croud..

All i can say is you have to see it in person..it's a damn nice truck.

6. porkhead1

porkhead1 Member

"tony615", "custm1500hd", & " hellbent.hd" .......

You guys should be down along the lake shore this morning....its been snowing/blowing all night :eek: long. Top speed along the Hamlin Beach State Parkway this morning was 40mph w/ visibility of about 200' at times....
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

how do you like plowing with tinted windows, kinda hard at night
  8. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Sure holds that Western well. Does that truck have timbrens?
  9. CUSTM1500HD

CUSTM1500HD Junior Member

I originally bought them(used) when i got the plow.before i bought them i added a torsion bar cam kit to the truckand got about 2 inches above the stock ones turned up and also added about 500 pounds in the rear.with doing those 2 things,it did not go down low enough to touch them.i do have them "for sale"in the used plowing equip.section.($75)