1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post some pics Elite

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bigearl, Oct 8, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Let see some of your equipment. Being in business as long as you have been you shoulkd have a lot of cool pix.

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Bump...yeah lets see the fleet!ussmileyflag

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

C'mon elite...you know you see this thread :D

4. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

What part of of Ill are you from ? I am going to chicago in novenber and though maybe I could get a tour of the shop.:angel:

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i want to see pics to elite! since i dont have much equipment of my own maybe i can live vicariously through a elite pic thread!!!:)

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Didn't he post some pics a while back? Maybe I'm thinking about someone else :alien:

7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

He said the shop is in lombard right? i can be in all of lombard in less that ten min. Where's it at?

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

BNC - What city are you in?

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I best be seeing some pics 2morrow when i wake up Elite!:waving:

10. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

yeah i dont have that many pics, i spend more time plowing than taking pics,

got rid of the shop a little over a yr ago, run from home , as i have lots of land.... heres a pic i took like 4 yrs ago, i always kinda liked it so i kept it around

and no my shop i shop in lombard , a friends is that we work togther alot

i rented that shop , but was way too costly for me,

m_3b0c2253be0014eb6cc6b50f1ed2be4e.jpg

11. elite1msmith

from chicago

heres the new business card i worked on last winter while i was away

m_a424f9108c3fcbe699d4aa4b36cdc6d8.jpg

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Awesome! You run Dodges with Western straight blades?

I wish I could make the pic bigger those trucks look good.

13. elite1msmith

from chicago

i just now say it, i was down stairs doing some yelling at someone :(

14. elite1msmith

from chicago

ill work on that... my laptoop took a crap last spring when i got drunk and threw up on it at 3 am , apparetly i really wanted to be on plowsite that night , or something
    pics were on that hard drive..

this one has been sent file to email to phone..blah, so its not the greates..ill see if i can scale it up

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  15. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

so what do you have for equip now?

16. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Look good than I saw one in 83 bronco that i got snowplow for $100. It was black and white. No color or pic.

could you add email on that I know no one want it but I favor email than spend 5 min wait for phone interpreter then call you ring ring ring answer machine say sorry not here please leave message, phone number and time I will call you when I can do. That one get me angry when no one answer because they are busy or cell phone are turn off.

17. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I do that all time when someone is bother me when I am here then I would yell go away I am busy read and post.

18. elite1msmith

from chicago

you know mil, i was thinking of that last week i was tring to kinda work on a basic website design , it wasnt all that good with ideas that i came up with. I tried to post on here if anyone had microsoft publisher i could sent them the file, and get others input...i dont think i can convert the file...? so it could be veiwed on here? but im not sure..im not good with computers really , a friend said he would help me..

19. elite1msmith

from chicago

yeah a roomate thing.... damn no bill payer... like WTF, im basicly paying all his stuff... i even offered to let him work off his debt to me..... you would think that would help, this is the first time he has come home in 2 months, hes been sleeping at a friends house....

20. elite1msmith

from chicago

6 dodge, chevy HD, gmc topkick, newhollard ss(older) .... all with wester staight blades

looking to buy 2 more pickups this year still, at least one Skidsteer, an atv , and small tractor for those with any thing for sale...and a pusher for the SS

also maybe a snow ex 8000 or 8500 , and building a liquid system, like i said im still small fish . there way bigger im sure GV and JD both kick my but,,,,

, i just learned lessons the hard way , spent alot of time thinking and figuing stuff out, talking with friends in the industry

, i hate to see anyone make mistacks that someone else has in the past, so if i offeradvice its only cuz i might have been there done that

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008