1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post #'s

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by guido, May 25, 2001.

1. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Just wondering, where did the # of posts tally up from?

2. Sammy

Sammy Member

Not sure !

3. administrator

administrator Guest

4. administrator

administrator Guest

err.. maybe not. :) maybe how many posts you had in the forums that were moved over here. ... yea, I think thats it.

5. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Exactly!

I made it count the number of posts you did on PlowSite.com (ie the data that is here) -- it wouldn't be logical that a user living in TX and never dealing with snow have a thousand posts in his Plowsite user info, but when you search for posts by this user you get nothing... ;o

Pierre-Luc

6. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

OK, that would explain it - I too was wondering why the post totals were different.

It was quite a shock for me when the forum was switched over yesterday - early in the evening I was on LS as usual, I went out for a bit and when I went back on-line, the forum "weren't there no more"! :eek:

7. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

:p Damn! We were trying to sneak away from you Rob, but you caught us!

8. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

BRL - remember, from 10,000 feet up I can see a l-o-n-g way....................... :p

Now, if you'd moved the forum on an overcast day I might not have found you.................. ;)

9. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Ahhhhaaaa! "75"

Now I know who you are! I didn't recognize the name you use on the other forum, but now I put 2 and 2 together!

It was boggling me for a while!

10. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Rob,

Be careful, at that height you could get one big time nose bleed!

11. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Guido - Darn, now I'VE been found out. Guess I'll have to figure out another "persona"........ ;)

Rooster - You're right about nosebleed due to the air pressure drop - hasn't happened to me but I have seen it. BTW, going up to jump with a head cold is a BAD idea too! :eek: