1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post picture?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by WOODY367, Mar 2, 2003.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I tryed to attach a pic to a trend and it said file to large. So I zip it and the same thing. It is only one photo. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help, Bob

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite!
    Zipping the picture is not the same as resizing the picture. The picture file needs to be smaller than 102,400 bytes. You should be able to shrink the photo with the Photo editing software you probably have on your computer. Or someone else will see this & probably offer to resize them for you. I would but I haven't figured out how to do it in my programs yet LOL.

3. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Bob where are you located? Nassau or Suffolk

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Bob,

Send the pic to me I will be glad to resize it, and send it back to you to post.

~Chuck

5. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

See what I mean? ;)

6. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Thanks guys for all the heilp. I will email you Chuck. And Comet I am in central Nassau. Bob