1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post pics of quad or mega cab(dodge) duallys with plows.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JaimeG, Feb 14, 2009.

1. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Ford, Chevy, Dodge, let's see them.

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Why dont you look in the post pictures of your trucks thread at the top? There are all makes models colors if you cant find what your looking for in there it doesnt exist.

3. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

i'm pretty sure that i read on here that there's a warning on all the mega cab's to NOT plow with them, and if i remember correctly either a member on here, or someone a member knew, put a plow on a mega cab and after the first or second storm none of the doors would open, and the dealer told him he needed a new cab and 4 doors, and they wern't covering it under warrant and either was insurance

4. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Yeah, I heard about that but I thought it was a bunch of lies. Do you know the guy? Why do you think this happened? (if it did)

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

The frame and cab are too long and the extra abuse and weight wrecked it. I heard about that too and I know that Dodge does not recommend it according to the Dodge dealer here when I was looking at trucks

6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Here you go....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

WOW someone is crazy enough to plow with one...how well does it work for you? Any issues with turning around and such?

8. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Have you had any problems plowing with your truck? How much was you plow and what size is it?

9. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

The mega cab is very close to the same wheelbase as a quad cab long bed. I don't think guys are blowing out doors and windows. The one guy that may have most likely hit something while plowing at 40mph and that part was never told.

10. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

the megacab frame is the same frame used under the quad cab long box. a crew cab long box from chevy or ford is acutally longer but not by much.
    i have a 06 3500 MC cummins and have had no issues with it. I dont plow as much as i use to, but do end up driving around alot with the plow on if their is a chance of snow. since it is my personal truck I treat it alot better than some employees would.

11. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

What plow do you have on your mega cab 3500, is it dually, any pics?

12. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

02 Dodge, GONE! :) haha
    [​IMG]

13. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

A few pics for ya'll .....the last pic is a Kubota B26 with protech pusher! :p tymusic

DSCN2665.jpg

DSCN2654.jpg

DSCN2920.jpg

14. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Hey Cre is that the BK on St Laurent lookin good.

15. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

its a 9'2" v blade, and no its not a dually. at times i wish i had gone with a dually but then parking at school would be a huge pita.
    sorry no pics yet, need to work on that.

16. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Its a Dodge Ram right?

17. dan6399

dan6399 Member

18. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

When I click on the link it says page load error.

19. dan6399

dan6399 Member

20. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member