1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post count problem

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by KJ Cramer, Mar 10, 2010.

1. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Not new to posting here, but there seems to be a problem with my post count. It used to go up and then it looked like I was losing posts, I assume because the moderators were deleting them or my posts didn't have enough to them to later qualify as a post but now I noticed yesterday my post count never moves. What gives? I don't care all that much, but I am curious as to why.

On edit: my post count has been at 305 for a couple of days going on a thrid now and I posted posts yesterday and today

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

They don't count in the off topic or test forums Mr. 305!

3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I was counting posts yesterday along the road and lost count at about 305.... consider yourself normal.

4. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Ahhh, I was unware they didn't count in the off-topic forums. I knew they didn't count in the test post forum.