1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

post a picture of your backhoe

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by john m stauffer, Dec 13, 2008.

1. john m stauffer

john m stauffer Member

Post a picture of your backhoe at work or ready to work in the snow. Or post your line up of snow equipment.

LET IT SNOW!!! :gunsfiring::dizzy:
  2. nedly05

nedly05 Member

2007 410-G, not on a snow job though, I'll have to hunt around and see what winter shots I have of it.

new hoe 2.jpg

3. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

2005 Deere 310SG All clean sitting in the shop

1996 Chevy 3500 , Brandon Dump LED's, Smith S.S. Series IV, Long Chute Option
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  4. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Here are a few.

Oops. Wrong type of backhoe. :D
  5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

hahaha lol
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

not the newest backhoe on this site. but it does the job and is very reliable so far. I am going to look at a trailer for it this week.
  7. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Some Pic's from last summer

Copy of April 2007 216.jpg

Copy of April 2007 215.jpg

summer07 147.jpg
  8. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

How do you find the Terex
  9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

This is my uncles 1988 310C

11. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

They usually find it right where they left it :waving:

not quite winter plowing setup... but here's my L48

12. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

do you use the l48 for plowing? we have been considering getting a TLB either the kubota l48 or l35 and the John Deere 110(alot of $$$$) but the full cab enclosure is nice. Though im doubting their snow removal abilities. what size pusher can you get away with on one?
  13. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Ive actually never pushed snow with it other than pushing back a few piles at the shop 'cause the plow guy blocks our doors. I've been told that the biggest box to run would be 8' on the L48. There is another member on here from CT that has a plow blade on his L48 and he says it pushes pretty well. I think he has his rear tires loaded too.

Curtis makes a cab for the L48, but its soft-sided. Certainly not the end of the world, but something to consider. If I were going to look at another machine I would look hard at the M59. Its marginally bigger/heavier, but is much stronger and more capable. We have a lift cap of about 2400lbs on the 48 and most days its enough, but there are days when you wish you could pick up that extra 600-800lbs to lift a full pallet of fert or wall pieces. Some days the machine is just too big for certain jobs and other days when its just too small. We solved the 'too big' problem by adding a BX2350 which has surprised me almost everytime I get on it.

My cousin owns a L35 and i've got plenty of seat time in that before we bought the L48 nd it felt like a toy in comparison. It also didn't have the HST or the quick-attach bucket in front which was IMO a deal breaker. If I had enough work to justify it I would own a M59 and then a smaller 27-30hp machine for the finesse work.
  14. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

That is one very well kept Deere,and shows much pride in his machine unlike some who throw older (better bult) machines away and buy whatevers new on the market my hat goes off to him good job.
  15. joe_casece

joe_casece Junior Member

16. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

How do you guys like the John deeres were looking at a 2000 310E with 3800 hours. Its in good shape with flip over forks do you think its worth $34,000
  17. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

Like DSDealty, I too use a Kubota L48 here in CT,, For years and years I ran a Deere 710 doing the schools in Sturbridge MA.. Now, jsut my driveway and occasionally the neighbor's.
  18. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

try the pics again

19. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

What type of pusher is on that Case?
  20. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Nice hoe Joe I see you work at JR BRISSON,I live in Aylmer do you work at the Vars location or Industrial,is that your hoe.