1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Post a Craig's List...........

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Winterized, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Winterized

Winterized Senior Member

Not seen a thread dedicated to Craig's List postings........
    Have seen so many great ones over the years.
    These are two just as they were posted. Minus the phone numbers.
    ---------------------

if you need your driveway or side walks cleared away send me a email i can be right out have a snow blower so it wont take long ;)

--------------------

affordable snow removal, you call, or email, i get it done.
    call
    xxx-xxx-xxxx to schedule your time.

2. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

you just want funny ones or anything.. iwas thinking of advertising on craigslists. .. everyone and their mother friggen uses it.. speakin of that.. i need a lawn roller

3. Winterized

Winterized Senior Member

you just want funny ones or anything.. iwas thinking of advertising on craigslists. .. everyone and their mother friggen uses it.. speakin of that.. i need a lawn roller

Shall we say the strange adds under "services" using the word SNOW in search.

I have been using Craig's for more than a year and have never had one call for snow or lawn service yet. I have however sold several items on there. I think it's great!

4. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

yea.. i just searched under it... the word "Cheap" is used ALOT!!!

5. Ipushsnow

Ipushsnow Senior Member

Ok not plowing, but this is good:

Petey's Poop Patrol Dog waste cleanup
    Tired of cleaning up after your dog? Contact Petey's Poop Patrol. "Dogs leave it, we retreive it" We come to your home and pick up after your dog. No contracts, reasonable rates. Hot or cold,Rain or snow. 365 days a year! Call now before Spring comes and your yard turns into "Poop Soup"

Thinking of having this guy sub all my accounts because he can do it so cheap and so good:
    SNOW PLOWING - WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR! THE BEST!