1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possibly selling all trucks in my signature!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Apr 20, 2007.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Look here:

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8100 - Meyer Poly, SnowEx 8000
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax - Boss V Poly, Western Tornado
    2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8100 - Blizzard, SnowEx 1875
    2000 Chevy 3500 Dump - Meyer Poly, TruckCraft DeIcer

Please e-mail me at rcpd34@aol.com if you have any interest.

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

How much you asking for each? And why are you doing it?

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

If you are interested in a particular vehicle, please send me an e-mail or call. I am looking to get out of the business.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

what do u want for the 05. Thanks Rich

5. Quality SR

Also my brother is interested in the '01. How much and details. Thanks again

6. Quality SR

I am sending u and email

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Diesel

The truck is an '05 LS. About 22K mi. Silver in color w/gray interior. PW/PL, PYO's, steering wheel controls, tow package, power extending camping mirrors w/LED's, Sliding rear window, bed liner, SS nerf bars, bug guard, built-in "factory" touch screen navigation, Edge w/Attitude in overhead billet mount, Banks exhaust, hideaway strobes, '06 airbox upgrade. Truck is in better than new condition. I change the oil every 3K miles. All scheduled maintenance TSB's done at dealer. Snow plow and salt spreader available. Looking for $34K. KBB puts it at $36K+ w/o the extras. Still under factory warranty. Motor/trans covered to 100K. Call me w/any questions. 301-370-8883. You will not be disapointed with this truck. Truck in in MD.

8. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

What are the colors on all the trucks?
    James

9. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Interested in the 05 with plow and spreader. I will give you a call this weekend!!!

10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

The '06 is black, '05 Silver, '01 Gray and 00 White.

11. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

Pics of the 01?

12. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I will tell you guys. Any truck Brian has for sale in keep in the best shape possible. I know him personally. No one is as anal as he is when it comes to maintenance. The 06 with the 496 big block just sounds sweet.

I also installed the V plow on the 05 in jan. We also serviced all the other plows he has. (I work at a snow plow shop in the winter) All of them are in top condition. I would not hesitate to put any into service right now.

13. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i dont suppose any of these are crew cabs are they??

14. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yup

The '05 and '06 are Crew Cabs w/Short bed. The '01 is an Extended Cab. Feel free to give me a call to discuss. 301-370-8883.

Thanks,

Brian

15. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Might be helpful if you posted pics of the trucks. If ya need someone to resize them, let me know. I can do that and post them up for ya.