1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possibly Looking to Lease Large Loader for '10-11, 11-12; Cleveland, OH

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ClevelandPusher, Feb 23, 2010.

1. ClevelandPusher

ClevelandPusher Junior Member
    from Detroit

I am possibly looking to lease a large loader w/ a 14, 16, 18, 20'+ box pusher for the 2010-2011, and 2011-2012 winter. I have the opportunity to land a very large industrial property in the Cleveland, OH area. I need to get 6 month lease rates for a large loader to plug into my business model to make sure my plan will work. If you, or someone you know, has a loader that is not currently being used and can be left onsite, please email me at ClevelandPusher@gmail.com so we can talk and possibly hammer out a deal. I may also be interested in hiring someone with the loader to be the operator for the duration of the season. I am willing to work closely with someone to negotiate a win-win for both parties. We can talk more through email.

payuppayup

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

There are a lot of places that rent out loaders.You'll just need to supply operator.

3. ClevelandPusher

from Detroit

Ya, I know. I've requested quotes through all the major player along with CAT Ohio, etc... Just checking all of my options. I want to crunch numbers with a loader/operator combo - essentially a sub.

4. ClevelandPusher

from Detroit

BUMP all the way to the top.

5. ClevelandPusher

from Detroit

Not having any luck finding someone to even give me a guestimate on a monthly rate.

6. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member