1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Snow in NJ tonight:?????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BIG M, Dec 26, 2004.

1. BIG M

BIG M Member

No snow yet in central Jersey but they say we might get some of the white gold this afternoon and tonight.
    I have people calling me everyday for estimates so maybe they know something I don't.
    Lets hope so as I'd like to see some sparks flying off my plows soon.
  2. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

I'm tired of the hype and no delivery! I Was surpirised to hear we had been forecast snow. After hearing the reports, I start checking the weather. Next thing there saying 1"-3" and this morning it's a dusting. What gives drop some snow! Southern Texas got it why not us!!! :cry: :cry:
  3. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

If you need any subs give me a shout, more than willing to help.
  4. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

No snow here it all east of parkway. Where in Somerset County are you I'm in Somerville. Mundy Lawn Maintence
  5. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

I am in north jersey, it is starting to snow here, if you can call it that.but it is something. we can only hope payup :redbounce
  6. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

this Storm sucks they get more snow in texa than we getting here
  7. computerguy

computerguy Member

Looks like NO snow for NJ in this storm. It is staying out over the ocean. LI and Boston may get it. My prediction is less than an inch if any and that will be within a few miles of the coast.
  8. General Grounds

General Grounds Member

:bluebounc im here in central jersey and by lookin at the radar looks like its just gonna stay off the coast, looks like long island and boston, oh well. i still have some landscape work to do so well still be busy. tony
  9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Just enough snow to piss off the seasonal accounts if we don't do them and piss of the "per push" accounts if we charge them for such a little amount...not a good year so far in Jersey. :cry:
  10. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

We got 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. It is mostly all melted now. We just did the walks and put down some salt.
  11. ztoro

ztoro Junior Member
    from NJ

THIS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 day forecast has NJ in the mid 40's to low 50's....................

Are we ever gonna get f'n snow.........................
  12. BIG M

BIG M Member

Did some plowing and alot of salting.
  13. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Oh yeh, did some plowing and salting, enough work for 8 hours. :drinkup: