1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible snow for KY thursday and friday?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by kysnowman, Jan 29, 2007.

1. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

Right now there saying possible snow thursday and friday with 2 or 3 inches? I'll take anything at this point! But with higher snow totals farther south near tennesse border on in to Nashville?
    When these guys predict the storms 4 days in advance there is always a change in the path of the storm so we will have to wait and see. Anything would be appreciated!
    Getting tired of these clipper systems coming in every other day dropping a dusting to a half inch! The weather gods are teasing us with this. Need some something to work with dear weather god.:angel:
  2. Ebbster

Ebbster Junior Member

Let's not hold our breath!!!!!!!!!!! eom

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

If thats what it takes I hold mine:D :rolleyes:
  4. Jderr

Jderr Junior Member

Im going to uncover the Harley's:dizzy: so we can get some snow!!!!!!:nod:
  5. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

Looks like a good possibility of snow starting early thursday! We will have to watch for that dreaded snow rain line moving north.
    Seems like every system is forecasted for snow three days in advance to only see the the rain snow line go right through my area. I'll believe it will snow when I look outside and see it.
  6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I think the forecast has changed 2 times today if not three. I know the local guys have used up alot of forecasts today.
  7. Ebbster

Ebbster Junior Member

They change the forecast again.......... They suck
  8. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

Looks like know more than a dusting to an inch? Your right that does suck! This has even been bad for a ky winter.:angry: