1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Snow day before turkey day

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CrazyPlower, Nov 16, 2005.

1. CrazyPlower

CrazyPlower Member
    from CT

I dont know if im gonna believe this but the news stations in CT are saying snow the day before turkey day. I would mind making some money before turkey day. Thank god I only have 2 more leave jobs to do. But there is the rumor that Coastal CT could get a wild winter this year. I hope that is true. Well lets see what happens with this and see if the weather folk are right.

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Thanksgiving morning 1988 we had a 10''+/- storm. payup

3. go plow

go plow Senior Member

part of me says i hope your wrong and part of me says let it snow!!!! my plow and sander are still at the shop getting serviced, and the cleanups are killing me this year!!!!!! i sure would like to ride my sled this year.

4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

planned on being done with leaves by turkey day. with this stupid rain i wont be done till the following tuesday. Then new truck comes that week. After that let it snow.:drinkup: