1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible sale: crew cab f450 dumping flatbed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Drottlawn, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I can get my hands on a 05 f450 crew cab with dumping flat bed from that brown company :). It has a non running 6.0l in it. I do not have much details about it, it was a spur of the moment type thing. I have to give a answer by tomorrow afternoon. It should have under 100k miles on it also. Just gauging if there is any interest for it. I dont need anymore trucks, but am willing to make someone a deal on this one. Price is not set, but would be most likely be in the 3500-5k range. Let me know.
  2. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

Therebwasva thread of a guy looking for one on here...do a search
  3. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Saw that, but it said 7.3l. So I figured I would start a new thread. Thanks
  4. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

I would give you 2k for it max.
  5. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

got pictures the miles
  6. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I have no pics, as I said it was in passing I found out about it.
  7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Is it 4 wheel drive
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It says K

9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Matt if its from brickman it most likely isnt.
  10. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Ok, so I got to go peek at the truck. Here is what I know. It is pretty darn good shape. Body is clean with no dents or rust. Dump bed has minor minor surface rust. It dumps as it should. I peeked at the odometer it was 63,450. The drivers seat has a chunk missing out of it, but the rest of the truck is good. The only thing the truck is missing is a step bar on the drivers side. It has two fuel tanks, that is switchable inside on the dash. I quickly looked under the hood and it appears that it had a head gasket blow. (my opinion). There is antifreeze all over on the drivers side of motor and frame. As long as they do not swap the tires with bad ones, all 6 are almost new! It is 2wd. I would also paint the cab white if I end up with it. Anyone interested?
  11. MatthewG

Whats the price and how much $$ you keeping
  12. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

PM me and I'll get you a phone number
  13. MatthewG

Was that directed to me ^^^