1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Pro caster purchase

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by 1/2tonthatcould, Feb 13, 2013.

1. 1/2tonthatcould

1/2tonthatcould Member
    from MA

Can anyone tell me if they think this is a good deal? Is the price to good to be true? Anyone know the specs on this model? I cant seem to find them. Any info would be great.

I know this is the wrong time of the year to buy this, but I may need it.
  2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Thats a pretty good deal. I don't like that motor but that's personal preference. I perfer the Honda.
  3. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Missing a mother cover
  4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

someone either backed into something destroying the original chute or it rotted out...missing the motor cover...... I dont think its that good of a deal personaly...pick it up for $700 or so and source the cover... i think it would be a decent deal at that point
  5. wilsonsground

wilsonsground Senior Member

I'll just say this, I paid 1000$ for basically the same spreader but 8' with 10.5 Tecumseh in perfect working condition no rot, only flaking paint. and it's the end of the year so it's not worth what it would be worth in the fall. The shoot either rotted like said earlier or back into something, so there's possibly more wrong with it.