1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible partner up or extra help/sub.IL

Discussion in 'Networking' started by split2ndnova, Dec 3, 2010.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I understand it's a bit after the fact but I am trying to team up with another truck or ????? I have 2 accounts and it is a good idea to find another truck with about the same workload in case one of us go down. I had a situation pop up 5 weeks ago and it had me thinking.

I was in the ER with pneumonia and was happy it wasnt snowing yet. I would have been screwed so I'm throwing the idea out there like I did last year. I just hope I can find a driver with a working phone.... Ha ha.

And NO! I didnt just buy a plow for my truck with a year expirience and a whole lot of promises. 12 years plowing and a commercial 8.5 vee, gas guzzling ford. Salter. Any takers? Hit me up if you have a few accounts and expirience plowing for more then 1 season. Sorry but some of us are set in our ways. Billy

Bdale- w chgo- elgin- scham???/ Travel OK.