1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Possible new toy what do you think?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by honda12967, Aug 8, 2010.

1. honda12967

honda12967 Member

It looks basic no power windows or what not but i have a plow that would fit it, Any one have a truck like this? would it be worth it or should i keep looking. Any pros and cons to this truck. Any opinions would be nice, but no fights over brands:laughing:
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks like a good, basic truck at a good price!
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

looks like a pretty good deal to me. The mpg listed at 12 might be a little stretch. 10mpg is more like it! lol not much difference, but I can tell you I'd love to get 12 with my 6.0!
  4. honda12967

honda12967 Member

I wish it was a littler better on gas, thats the only thing that is making me second guess it.
  5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Id take it anyday!
  6. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

That's a good price but wow you are gonna more than make up for it in fuel costs.
  7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I could not wait to git rid of my 6.0 gas pig. Ive had 2 diesels since then I wont ever go back to gas.
  8. honda12967

honda12967 Member

I wish I had the extra loot for a diesel. Cant beat the smell, or sight of a diesel blowing coal.
  9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I did not have the extra loot for gas every other day.