1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Positive Experience

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by mud, Dec 10, 2013.

1. mud

mud Senior Member

I bought a brand new VXF 85 this spring and gave it its first real workout last week on a major three day storm. It pushed great and other than the snow deflector giving up the ghost and a couple of problems due to my inexperience it came though the storm unscathed or so I thought until I looked at it sunday.

One of the parts of the weldment on the passenger side where it connects to the pin was gone probably due to a flaw in the metal. Brought it to my dealer monday and not only are they going to warranty it no questions asked they are going to not only replace the busted up weldment and wing, but the drivers side as well. Whats more. They didn't have the parts in stock in the warehouse so word came back to my dealer to rob the parts off a new plow and get me back up and going again right away.

I dropped it off at 4 pm yesterday and will have it back this afternoon. Its not often in todays world that us little fish can walk away happy from any dealings with a large corporation but score one here for the little guys.

I need to replace the old uni mount on my other truck soon. And when I do, you can bet it will be with another dogg. A VXF 95 this time. I have been that impressed with the service from not only Snowdogg but my dealer Bills Diesel Repair. Kudos to both for turning what could have been a bad experience into a great one.
  2. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

That's awesome. Usually my dealer gets so backed up with repairs at this time that I have to wait at least a few days.
  3. Billious

Billious Member

I have a new VXF85 as well, and I'm really happy to hear you had a good service experience - but the flaw in the first place is a little worrying. I'm not sure I understand exactly where you're talking about, but I'd like to inspect mine as well. Can you explain in a little more detail where the problem was?