1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Positions in Buffalo, NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Dan85, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Hey guys, the company that I work for is looking to hire a few people for the winter to help with plowing. Specifically, here's what we're looking for:

- Wheel Loader Operator in Amherst. We have a rental machine (~ 3yd bucket) and a 14' pusher. The job is at a large apartment complex, so you should know the rigors of working at such a location. We are going to require verifiable operating experience.

- Plow Truck Driver or Backhoe Operator in Downtown Buffalo. The route spans about a dozen businesses and one parking deck in downtown Buffalo. You will be working with one other plow truck on the route.We will either have you in a dump truck or a backhoe. Plowing only, but you should be willing to work outside if we get really slammed.

Just some general notes:

- Must be reliable.
    - Must have verifiable experience and references.
    - Hours will vary according to snow, but we like to keep our properties pretty clean, so we're out pretty frequently.
    - We are a large landscaping company, so there might be a possibility for year-round work.
    - Trucks and equipment are left on-site, not a take-home position, you will be responsible for getting to the site.
    - Trucks are all late model (05+) and equipped with Boss V-Plows.

To Apply:

- PM me your name, number, position applying for, brief work experience, and your desired pay.

- I'll forward your info onto our maintenance director and if he's interested, he will call you up.