1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

portage wisconsin 08-09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Team_Arctic, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

well seeing how i Finally get a little break i thought id try to post some pictures so far this year.

plowing 045.jpg

plowing 047.jpg
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well the good thing is when it's so cold out the snow is light and you can move a lot of it and stack it high.
  3. Team_Arctic

a few more

plowing 050.jpg

plowing 034.jpg
  4. Team_Arctic

and a few more

plowing 048.jpg

plowing 031.jpg
  5. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Nice pics. I wish we could at leats get enough to hit our triggers. All we have bee getting around Indy is ice. Keep it safe guys.:salute:
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking setup...I gotta thing for blue trucks.
  7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, I know how you feel about not having enough time this winter to do anything other than sleep and plow! lol. So, I see you have both a Western V and a Boss V. Does the little extra length of the Western make much of a difference?
  8. Team_Arctic

no i dont notice any major difference, the western seems to stack higher not much but enough to save some space, the boss is the xt blade, so it will really clean out drive ways but on the gasser it tends to run the engine hot. i also have wings on my western(which you cant get for the boss) and that really makes a huge difference, the other thing i noticed about the 2 when we push onto a grass lot my blade seems to just push across the grass no problem ( trip edge in v) the boss ( in v) wants to either fold straight or try to trip and just feels like its gonna come sit in the seat next to you. so we have been pushing to the edge with the boss and i push it in the the western i think a set of shoes would go a long way for the boss just havent had a chance to get a set yet. but they are both great blades. i have been having an issue with my western keeping o' rings in it so that has me slightly up set with them but i will most likely buy anotherone for my up comming purchase
  9. Team_Arctic

a few from the last week or so

10. Team_Arctic

another shot of the tractor and i think the one with the dump truck came out really dark( its night time) but we were hauling out a large snow pile

11. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

Great pictures and nice equipment. Looks like you are, or at least were, keeping busy.