1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Popped the cherry

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Feb 13, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Finally had to use the New For and Boss plow this year for an hour. The pump went on the old plow and had to dig out the other plow from a snowbank to use it.

063.jpg

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

ouch!

it's a shame to get that one dirty ! Thumbs Up

3. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Are those kids flipping the bird?

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Do you use that one it the summer at all or is it just a back up then too? Must not be many miles on her ehh?

5. grandview

It works everyday during the summer. My dump trailer is hooked up to all summer long.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Couldn't you have put the new plow on the old truck? I think you were just looking for an excuse to use the new one.

It always nice to have a back-up. Peace of mind.

7. grandview

It was dead. I had to strap it up onsite. So by the time I would of gotten it home ,take it off and put the other one on,it was just faster to use the new one.

I don't care for it for plowing ,I like my older truck with the captain chairs in it.

8. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I sure hope that is not rust on the rear portion of the bed.