1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polyurethane Edges in Toronto / GTA ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by EcoGreen Serv, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Does anyone know a good place to buy polyurethane edges in the GTA Area ?

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the post Eco, I had the same thing in mind to post tonight.

Another question I had was do they scrape as nice as a metal cutting edge, and do they last as long? Sorry for the highjack.

3. They don't scrape quite as good as Steel on smooth ashphault but better on rough stuff.
    They also don't ruin $20,000 interlock Driveways.
    or Dig up Gravel Driveways like Steel.
    A lot quieter if you do Residential at Night.

I only used them on a skid steer I was a Sub Operator on last year but they seemed to hold up well.

No one around here seems to know how to get in the Fallline or Pleiger U Edges ?

I know Meyers has them but they're more expensive and thinner that the other ones.

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

One of my subs bought a custom piece from them last year. UHM

6. DeVries

Appreciate the info.

Thanks

7. Thanks for the info Pristine.

DeVries: I need a few for a 8'6" V-Plow, a 4' ATV Plow and a Tractor Loader & Rear Blade so maybe we could get a better price on a larger order ?. What are you looking for ?

Sorry I'd PM you but for some stupid reason you can't do that here.

8. DeVries

I need two edges one for an 8'6" as well as one for a back blade that i bought last season. I believe it's also an 8'6". I got your number from your website, I'll call you today.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  9. Should be in the truck after 12pm today and for most of the afternoon, Give me a shout.

10. DeVries

John

As I mentioned to you today, and if anyone else is interested a company that is just down the road from me that I had no idea existed also makes the cutting edges.

The company name is Plastruct Canada and the number is 905-563-4000.

Good luck

11. pokiez

pokiez Junior Member
    from Ontario

what kind of prices are they per foot?