1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polycaster Motors

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by cda817, Feb 3, 2013.

1. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket manufacturer of Fisher Polycaster motors? I sheered the output shaft on the spinner motor and fisher wants nearly 300 for a motor the size of my fist. Thanks guys!

2. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Check on ebay seller is DB Electrical in Tennessee I think. I have ordered several replacement motors from them for different spreaders. I think around $100 for most

3. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

4. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

The one from Lindco is what I am looking for! Thank you Campkd6! This is what makes this site great.

6. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

any time glad I could help

7. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Just an update. Emailed the parts department sunday afternoon and got a response from Rachel at 8pm that she would call me first thing monday morning to take my order. She called me first thing and gave me the option for overnight or standard shipping. Now that is service!

8. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Glad to hear thats a ggod one to remember. Just found them in a search no prior contact.