1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Poly V plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by musclecarboy, Mar 10, 2011.

1. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Has boss stopped offering the poly version of the standard V plow?
  2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

straight from facebook (I asked the same question)

Ian Coleman Thanks again!! Quick question... why did they pull the plug on the standard poly V?

The BOSS Snowplow Ian - With the introduction of the Poly Power-V XT the standard Poly Power V was discontinued (still available in steel). A number of factors went into that decision but main considerations were the results from our market research product demand study and the number of product variations and inventory mix our distributor network would like to carry.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Yes they have. They are currently offering the 8'2'' and 9'2'' VXT, the sport duty plows and the 7'6'' standard duty and the 8 foot super duty in poly.
  4. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

hmm.... I prefer standard V. I'm thinking of a powerplow next, maybe a wideout or 810