1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

poly v box salt spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigboss1, Jan 18, 2012.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

For Sale: (2) available. Lesco Load Pro 800 model poly v box salt spreaders. Units are identical to the Snow-Ex 8000 series salters. Units are like new in great condition. Both units come complete with controller, wiring, and spinners, and tarp covers. I have two units available for sale. Again, units are identical to Snow-Ex 8000's meaning all parts, controllers, etc.. are compatible and available at any snow ex dealer.I am located in horsham pa about 5 min off the willow grove turnpike exit you can also feel email me at Jasonrorvik@gmail.com

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I'd be interested if closer, I'm sure others will want to know how much.
  3. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

sorry guys thought i put a price asking $2500 OBO each
  4. 2low

2low Member

it looks more like the SP-3000 what size is this 7 foot or 8 foot
  5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of deal would you be willing to work for both? PM me if you'd prefer that..