1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Poly tank

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deluxeco, Feb 13, 2011.

1. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

300 gallon pallet style poly tank, the kind typically used for pickup mounted spray systems $65.00obo 216-390-7897 i can email pics

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I need a pic please, cook4886@roadrunner.com, as long as nothing is wrong consider it sold. I can pick it up anytime this week.

Bossman

3. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

u have mail

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

In the pic it looks like it's the bottom tank? If it is, sorry I wasted your time, I pictured it being a longer oblong style tank. I have 13 of those filled with brine and 2 more that I am building a spray unit for my 550 flatbed. I need a shorter tank that I can put into a pickup so the driver can see out.

BTW, I have the same type of tanks and I think they only come in 275 gal and 330 gal.
    Again sorry. If you have somthing other than that I may be interested.

Bossman