1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

poly spinner and hydro motor for spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by elite1msmith, Feb 19, 2010.

1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i have a used poly spinner, that is mounted to a good working used hyrdo motor, and also the assemley it sits on and swings from for a fink undertailgate spreader

this is off of a flink , it ran last year... truck was sold, they took the spreadr, for got to pick up the spinner 3 months ago.

it would be EASILY made to fit any hydro driven spreader

good spare part to have on hand, if you blow your hydro motor in the middle of the night

$100 obo

2. elite1msmith

from chicago

any one interested?

3. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

Any pictures? Are you willing to ship?

4. elite1msmith

from chicago

ship at your expense, sure

5. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

How bout a picture?

6. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

curious if you still have this spinner and motor for sale?

7. elite1msmith

from chicago

wow sorry guys i fogot all about this one

i still have it

im not sure about the shipping, does all the oil have to be drained and stuff from it?

8. MDSP

MDSP Member

I'll be in Chicago over Thanksgiving weekend... if you can post a pic, I may take it off your hands. Thanks!

9. turn54

turn54 Senior Member

I'm still interested in it also, I can probably get it this weekend. e-mail me you phone # at turn54@hotmail.com, so we can arrange something. Would appreciate a pic.