1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

poly snow deflector

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snowplowpro, Oct 21, 2010.

1. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

someone told me western has a new poly deflector ,has anyone seen it any pics
  2. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

its on there site

This heavy-duty poly snow deflector is curved to improve snow containment and Roll-Action™. It’s constructed of high density polyethylene material and vacuum formed with integral ribs to ensure structural integrity. Available in 7-1/2' and 9' widths to fit 7-1/2', 8', 8-1/2', and 9' steel blades. Each deflector includes clamping bars and curl braces. Fits MIDWEIGHT, PRO and PRO PLUS models.

Part #63700 (7-1/2') Part #63670 (9')

3. cti531

cti531 Member

Is this only for the steel blades? I just ordered a new Poly Pro Plow yesterday and was told that all the Poly plows come with the deflector. Just don't know if it's this new style or the old style?
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

The standard rubber one comes with the poly pro
  5. snowplowpro

from NJ

i thought that was the one he was talking about he is telling they made a new one and it just came out this year i used to have one on my old plow this guy dont what he is talking anyway do you sell them and how much
  6. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

FYI if you do alot of stacking snow they do tend to break.....
  7. snowplowpro

from NJ

ok i am plowing parking lots this year for someone i know im not gonna stack with my plow we will prob have a machine on site but thanks anyway for the info.