1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Poly cutting edge for 6.5 fisher

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John DiMartino, Jan 23, 2000.

1. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I need a poly edge for my S10's minute mount plow.I bought it used and the guy put a piece of 3/4 steel as an edge and it is heavy!To much weight for the front,my fisher dealer wants 170 bucks for one.It's just a backup truck and I cant see paying that much,does anyone know where I can get one aftermarket?<p>----------<br>John D<br>

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Try central parts at www.centralparts.com.<p>Geoff

3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

John email me at plowking35@aol.com<br>I can get you a real urethane edge. the one that fisher sells is really plastic, and is gone in one storm.<br>Mine are very high grade rubber urethane that wear longer than steel are quiet, and back drag as well as a pull plow. <br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org