1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

poll time

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ChipsEarthWorks, Dec 18, 2003.

?

what plow is your favorite

Poll closed Dec 22, 2003.
  1. Boss

11 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. Fisher

20 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Blizzard

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. Meyers

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
  5. Western

15 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Just doing a poll on the different plows just to strike up a conversation. I know this is been done before but Iam bored here at my full time job pick the one you like the best, ones you use E.T.C

2. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Western's all I've used, so I'm a little biased. Though I've hear bad thinga about Meyers( not to start fight, just what I've heard). I'd love to try out an 810 Blizard though

3. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Honesly Boss it the only one ive used. perhaps the poll could have been for which brand we have owned. I however would love to try out a Blizzard!:D

4. TreffertLawnWrx

HEY! What about Snowbear!!?:realmad: :D J/K

5. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

we use Meyers and Western how do i select...

6. Peterbilt379CJ

Peterbilt379CJ Junior Member

FISHER!!!!!!!!! Ultra durable plow, however the only thing I would change on my Fisher is the angle of attack. I have it in the bottom hole now but attack angle is still to severe. When it trips it is pretty violent. But man I can scrape hard packed snow with ease.

7. TreffertLawnWrx

Camland, just press the "Vote" selection:waving:

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i grew up with meyer but hope to own a blizzard next:)

9. Natesnomow

Natesnomow Junior Member

HEY! No Sno-way. That is what we use on our Jeep and Chevy 2500. He haven't ever used anything else. I have heard good things about Blizzard and Boss, though. Might have to try those sometime.

Caleb

10. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

hey keep them coming I only have 8hours left of work :cry: I wish I was plowing Insted of working but hey got to pay the bills some how:D :D

11. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

Hey where's Northman plow?? :gunsfiring: :yow!:
    that is what I am using right now but if I build up good income on plowing I would like get a Blizzard on a new truck..:D payup

12. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Had same prob., I got a X-Blade now and that is corrected. Next year will replace rest if I can.

13. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

Meyers now and Blizzard next year...Snow, snow, snow...payup that's all I've seen for three days now and still have one more of it forcasted. I should be able to buy the blizzard with all the payup I'm making:D