1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PolarTread

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RGMIplow, Jan 14, 2008.

1. RGMIplow

RGMIplow Junior Member

Today I found a brochure about a new Bridgstone Track for tracked skids called Polartread. It claims to make a track skid almost a good on snow and ice as a wheeled machine. Does anyone have any experence? I have a Bobcat S300 and T190 and would like to see the T190 a little more productive in the winter.

2. I was looking into this item too. Their website isn't too functional. I'm looking for a wheel conversion kit to tread. Any ideas?

3. 122fox

122fox Member

i have a T200, had to switch to solideal tracks that where real agressive and its much better, but still not as good as wheeled machine

4. RubberTracks

RubberTracks Junior Member

I apologize for bumping such an old thread but Bridgestone recently became a sponsor for Plowsite.com.

Please check out our PolarTread video hosted by Plowsite.com in their PlowSiteTV =>Compact Power => Accessories => Bridgestone PolarTread section.

We currently have these tracks available for the following machines:

Bobcat T180
    Bobcat T190
    Bobcat 864
    Bobcat T200
    Bobcat T250
    Bobcat T300
    John Deere CT322
    John Deere CT332
    Case 420CT
    Case 440CT
    Case 445CT
    Case 450CT
    Komatsu CK20-1
    Komatsu CK25-1
    Komatsu CK30-1
    Komatsu CK35-1
    New Holland C185
    New Holland C190
    JCB Robot 190T
    JCB Robot 1110T

Please let me know if there are any additional questions regarding the product.

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You want to go from wheels to tracks? Look at Loegering their VTS tracks they work great I have them on my 252B, not very good in the snow. My 247 will outpush my 252 with or without the tracks in the snow. The VTSs have the same lug pattern as Bobcat, Case, ect.