1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris vs Moose

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by farmerkev, Aug 16, 2015.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Bought a new wheeler this summer, gonna put a plow on it. Not really for making money just to use at a few places like my own house to make it easier on myself. I was looking at the 66" polaris poly blade and really like it, however Ive heard some bad about their mounting setup. I know lots of people are happy with the simple moose plow mount setuo with the push tubes. Im thinking of getting the moose push tubes and frame, and modifying a polaris blade to fit. Now I dont have either laying around to look at so I was wondering if I could get any up close pics from anyone on here so I can see how difficult it looks.
  2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Go through Atv plows with pic thread should be a pic there of what you want
  3. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Cycle Country.
  5. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

Here's the site where I bought my Eagle Plow, they had the best prices at the time. They no longer carry Eagle Plows but do have Cycle Country.