1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris side wings

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by tnapp, Jan 5, 2010.

1. tnapp

tnapp Junior Member

Hey y'all, Ive been plowing driveways in my development wit hmy 2001 Sportsman 500 with a 60' Glacier (I believe) plow. Its an older plow because it mounts under the foot boards and I noticed the newer ones mount up front more. I was wondering if there are cheap bolt on side wings for these plows. Im looking for a wing for the drivers left side of the plow to reduce spil over. I'm sorry if this is already posted, by the way.
    Thanks!

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

yes most of the major plows brands you can get wings for.

I would talk to your dealer as most likely they have one in stock on the shelf they can sell ya.

or Ebay is your friend.

ok I just did a quick search of the polaris online site and there was nothing there that about wing's.

good luck

sorry I'm not much help though you could get a wing for a Moose or Cycle country plow and just make one of those fit onto your plow.

3. tnapp

tnapp Junior Member

Ok thank you, I'll talk to my dad about maybe fabricating some or search something that will work down.