1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris Scrambler Plowing

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by TJ548, Jan 8, 2012.

1. TJ548

TJ548 Junior Member

Polaris Scrambler Plowing VIDEO

I've been using this setup for 4 years and have pushed some very heavy snow just fine. I used to worry that the scrambler, without a low gear, would have problems. Thought I'd put up a little video from my security cameras just for fun.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Ml_ZBd5bM

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  2. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

Nice video, seems to work well but I do not see 6 inches there....probably just me:dizzy:

3. TJ548

TJ548 Junior Member

I know, I know... ;)

The storm came from the NW so this area of the driveway is sheltered. Out on the end of the drive it was 5-6. Just barely worth plowing and temps are predicted in the mid 40s this week. What is up with this winter?

4. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

What kind of security cams? Are they HD? Looks to be night vision? PoE? good quality video.

Thx

5. TJ548

TJ548 Junior Member

Yes, the quality is pretty amazing nowadays. This is a Revo system you can get at Sam's Club. It's not HD quality but pretty impressive. The cameras helped us catch a neighborhood prowler last hear.

6. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

you must have the 500, i had a new 2000 400 4x4 i would never use that lol,not torque like the 500 had,