1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

polaris just a'sitting around

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by twizted143, Jan 10, 2012.

1. twizted143

twizted143 Member
    from nh

its a shame to have all the snow toys parked

2. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

ya tell me about it, im glad i havnt gone out and purchased that utv with boss blade like i was set on last week, no snow in our forcast
  3. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Wow!! Its a little odd that you post this skywalker. Because that is exactly what I did a couple weeks ago!!! And its just sitting in the garage!!!!!!:help:
  4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I'd never have it just sitting in the garage. I'd be out playing on the damn thing, even if there's not any snow. You could at least get some dirt on it and break it in. LOL :D

Post some pics if you haven't already. :)
  5. twizted143

twizted143 Member
    from nh

willing to bet we will pay for the late start of snow, were gonna get it! you watch.........will all be pulling the hair out of our heads wanting it to stop.
  6. irv

irv Senior Member

hey there hardwoodcd, our area might get a whole 1-2 or 3 thurs. just
    enough to get everything dirty--irv

i think we need picturesof your machine
  7. hghgrad

hghgrad Member
    from MI

I've been dying for a bit of snow here. But it's in the 40's here still and they're calling for rain the next couple days.

I did get to use the bucket to move some dirt around though :)

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

to make yourself feel better think of the boys dropping 12 grand for a sled hahahahaha
  9. irv

irv Senior Member

i sold my last one last year. have more fun with the plow and blower
    in the winter.get to run around town with the quad as long as
    the plow is on.its a pretty laid back place--ir5v

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i am coaxing myself into selling too, dam toy prices are crazy the funny thing is the guy who buys them can't afford them anymore.

atleast i can't hahaha i still have 0ne of everything i want its just an older one lmao