1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris ATV

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by BigJoeC, Jun 25, 2010.

1. BigJoeC

BigJoeC Member

Does anyone plow w/ a Polaris Xplorer. I have a 2000 Polaris Xplorer 250 4x4 2 STROKE w/ a 5ft 6in plow and it plows amazingly. Last winter we had over 2ft of snow. My dad was at the airport plowing with an Oshkosh. I had the quad. I did my hole driveway (which is so long you can fit 3 semis lined up). I started out in 4 wheel drive, low gear, plow up and angled. It only took me an hour. That quad is soooo strong!!!! My neighbors with their little snow blowers were so jealous!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

nope most of us have four smokes, but love them old two smokes take care of her

3. BigJoeC

BigJoeC Member

Yea, I know. I've never seen a 2 stroke utility. Shes very strong though!

4. IPLOWSNO

yea , they are rare thats why i said to take care of it lol you'll see in 20 years when ya show up to a rally and start her up , what i mean lol

5. BigJoeC

BigJoeC Member

Here she is, just did some paint touch up.

Before.jpg

6. IPLOWSNO

she is a clean green machine