1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris 570 eps

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Marek, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Looking at the Polaris 570 eps to put a blade on and use as a sidewalk machine. Still trying to decide on which blade to buy also. Have had Cycle country plows and they are cheesy to say the least. Does anyone have any experience with the Polaris brand plows or any good or bad stories on the 570 machines ?

2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I too just purchased a Polaris 570 to put a blade on too. I purchased a Polaris sportsman winch from my local dealer model number P/N 2880432 / 2880434 and got the Kit and found out that you have to purchase an UPGRADE KIT that has the complete wire for from the winch to handlebar switch if you have a 2014 model 570 or older. If you have a 2015 model the above kit should work Happy shopping

PS The 2015 models come from the Factory's prewired for winches and Frame Plow mounts now from what I am being told

3. glngib

glngib Junior Member

Polaris 2014 Ranger 570

66" poly blade. Works pretty good. Light, but not much for dragging snow back.

snowplow.jpg

4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

This is my 2014 Polaris 570 with a Warn Pro Front Mount Warn 54" Plow. I like the front Mount giving me awsome Lifting Blade Height vs the Mid frame mount lifting height. When you lift this blade all the way up the bottom of the blade (cutting edge) is over 26" off the ground

Quad & Plow.jpg

Quad  Plow Light Day.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015