1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Polar Tracks For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new 12 inch Polar tracks for sale. $1500 Firm

IMG_20130416_175252.jpg

2. Mike S

Forgot the actual size is 320x86x52. That size fits example: bobcat 864,T200/john deere ct322.

3. Mike S

Also have a pair of Bridgestone staggered pattern track that are used but in decent shape 18 inch wide same size as the polar tracks. They are used and about 35% to 40% and are not falling apart. $350

IMG_20130416_175238.jpg

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Interested. I have a t300. How old r they? How long they been sitting? Worried about dry rot and rust on inner cords?

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Why you selling the polars? That's a good price btw...wish they fit a t190!

6. Mike S

There's no dry rot, and they have been stored in the shed up until now. They are new.

7. Mike S

I bought them with the intent to switch out 2 sets of tracks on my machine. Work never slowed down and I just didn't ever switch them out. Wore down the staggered pad tracks and im now trying the zig zag pattern camoplast.

8. SullivanSeptic

Would you ship them? If so any idea how much? I'm near Chicago. 60451 zip code

9. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Just an FYI those will not fit a T300. I own a T200 and the T250's and T300's have a different number of lugs than a T200.

10. SullivanSeptic

Really? I never new that. I thought t200 250 and 300 all had the same track. I guess I never really cared enough to look into it. Thanks tho.

11. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Almost positive. The tracks on a T250 and 300 are a bit longer.

12. Mike S

Just looked and they have like two more links! That will not work for your t300.

13. SullivanSeptic

OK. Thanks for looking.

14. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I'm almost ready to hop in the truck and come grab these... I'd be coming from mass though. Not sure if the fuel would be worth the trip!

15. Mike S

Well its always good to meet another plow site member

16. Ukisuperstar

Ukisuperstar Junior Member

Sent you a message? Still for sale?

17. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Hopped in the truck with my old man and headed out for the 750 mile trip.... after driving the first 450 miles dad took over and lost the truck into a center median ditch on some super slick icy pavement. ... luckily only damage was a broken brake line.... limped it the last 250 miles yo Mikes house and let me tell ya all something...Mikes one good dude. Helped me out tremendously and couldn't thank him enough... we are about 3 hours from home and I can't wait to put these tracks on the machine after a few days of shut eye.... thanks again for everything Mike