1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Poconos Sleet Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by FISHERBOY, Mar 5, 2015.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I like the turbo whistle!

3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I love hearing a turbo... Great video

4. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I too like the turbo, my dog though is a diff story :) My advise though next time hold your phone the other way.

5. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

[​IMG]

Sorry had to :D

6. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

I LOVE that feeling to

7. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, so what kind of truck is this and what mods have been done? Exhaust? Programmer? I can't hear my 6.7L unless the windows are up and I hit just the right RPM, but it is nowhere near that loud. I like it.

8. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Hi

Its the first truck in my signature, the exhaust is 4in free flowing, stainless steel

9. derekslawncare

Sorry, I'm on my phone and can't see any of your signature. So the aftermarket exhaust makes your turbo louder?

10. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

hi

its all about the ATS compressor housing

11. derekslawncare

So you have an aftermarket turbo as well? Sounds like a lot of money in exhaust. Obviously, you are seeing an increase in HP, but what about MPG, or do you not track that? Obviously, MPG is impacted by many things, one of which is your ability to "keep your foot out of it." I know many who modify, find that hard to do. Hey, you got it, you want to use it, right?

12. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Hi

NOPE that's a stock turbo, it does have a banks wicked wheel. With MPGS I have seen better gains with the tuner

13. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member