1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plugs on western

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ramrod98, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ramrod98

ramrod98 Member
    from NEPA

just got my new f250 with a proplus western on it. Came home and unhooked the plow.
    question is-----it is a 3 plug setup with a cover for just one of the plugs. do the other two plugs plug into each other ?

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

yes there is no cap on them only the one

3. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

Yep the other two plug into each other. I like it if the plugs are full of ice and snow why force the cover on it. This way they stay cleaner.

4. ramrod98

ramrod98 Member
    from NEPA

thanks ! I appreciated the quick responses. I did plug them into each other on the truck figuring it to be so. I will now have to take a look at the plow when it stops raining as the ppower plug is just hanging down with no place to go(and no cover). The other two plugs are in the plug shield that is on the plow. maybe they plug into each other also then and the power plug goes into the rubber boot instead

5. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

You got it, just like the truck side. Power goes in the rubber boot and the other 2 plug into each other.