1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plug in harness for chevrolet 2500 hd

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by baaad68, Nov 20, 2006.

1. baaad68

baaad68 Junior Member

I just installed an Ultra mount plow system on my friends chevrolet 2002 2500 hd,and I believe he has the wrong plug in harness for the headlights,he has kit number 64077 which has harness number 64075 in it ,the colors of the wires match up with the 2003 instructions but not the 2002 instructions,and going by Westerns website it looks like he has the wrong one,any help with this would be appreciated.
  2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I believe all the chevys have HB3/HB4 head lights, I have a harness off of a 2006 2500 from when I bought a plow off of my buddys truck, and on my buddys truck I got it off of the harness wasnt spliced into anything and western said it will fit 01 and up??? but the part# I have is 27780 and I am also in Illinois...
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2006