1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plug dillema

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by BigBootyJudy, Sep 7, 2013.

1. BigBootyJudy

BigBootyJudy Junior Member

This is the first Curtis plow ive ever owned, i bought a sno pro 3000 today for my dodge. when i bought my truck used it came with the plow frame and wiring for the curtis so i said heck ill just find one that will fit right on. i found that they made two different plug setups, my truck is wired for the dual plug while the plow i bought is a single plug. my question is do they make an adaptor? or is it possible to rewire the plow to the newer dual plug? i found a dual style harness on ebay for the plowside for 150.... but would that work?

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The harnesses are universal to all trucks what changes is the headlight adapter. we stopped using single plug harness in 2005 and went to a double plug. Any questions call Angelo at 1-800-343-7676 ex 3042.
  3. BigBootyJudy

BigBootyJudy Junior Member

i got the harness and it worked perfectly, the plow works flawless