1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pls help prob with my snow way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snow plowman, Dec 29, 2008.

1. snow plowman

snow plowman Senior Member

i have a mtd snow way with the wired remote i tirn iton and the light flash and i hit the up and it will not go up if i site and whate a min it will than go up and work fine i an tirn it off and tirn it bake on and it will work fine bt if i dont use it for a bit it will do the same thing agen is thare anything i can do to fix this prob pls help thx agen sorry for the spelling

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There is a slight delay between when the unit lights and when the functions begin.

3. snow plowman

yes wen it light up and after it flash to say the power is thare thare is a long delay befor it will work

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Clean your connections.

5. snow plowman

i have did that wen u trin on the controler it flickers and than wen i try to make it go up it will not do any thing for a min or 2

6. snow plowman

and after it starts to work it will work just fine till u tirn it off for a long time

7. snow plowman

is thare a program to program my controler i have the wired one it say its working but theplow ant doing anything