1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ploy hopper sand/salt spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by PLOWMAN45, Oct 1, 2004.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

anyone seen the salt dog sander its all poly with ss shute i just saw in angelos catalog im thinking that the way to go never needs paint

2. Glenn T

Glenn T Junior Member
    from NE Pa

Just had one installed Monday. Looks nice, all poly and stainless. Seperate controls for auger, spreader, and vibrator. Real nice set up. I will let you know how it works as soon as we start dropping material. :D

3. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

Can you point me to a link?

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Plowman, not to be a dick but how about using grammar and punctuation? Half your posts are not even a sentence long and are unreadable. In case you didn't know, there is a spell check. :rolleyes:
    There's another guy here who is starting to turn into a post *****. :nod:

5. Bob Church

Bob Church Member

6. Bighammer

Bighammer Member

Any feedback yet? Are these new this season? Thanks

7. Glenn T

Glenn T Junior Member
    from NE Pa

Salt Dogg

Plowman;
    I was Finally able to drop some material with the Salt Dogg. Works great, I only needed to use sand for traction areas. With the infinate speed controls for the auger and spinner, you can drop as wide as a tire track or as wide as 15' and a nice even spread. Holds a ton of sand with room to spare. :cool:

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im looking at a f250 next year that will look nice in there