1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Dec 21, 2014.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Has anyone dealt with this company?
  2. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Theyza mostly in the inza city marketz, slow payza, cool katz if you into that scenza
  3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

What ???? :dizzy:
  4. SnoDaddy

SnoDaddy Senior Member
    from ohio

Sounds like the perfect app for scabs that do crap work lol
  5. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know seems like a good idea think you get paid right away and small guys can fill in thier routes. This is a customer base that is really untapped. A way to capture the one timers with little headache.
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

No way do I see that in my area
  7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Who has room for 1 timers
    My days are full with seasonal customers
  8. MunozLandscape

MunozLandscape Junior Member
    from Chicago

I've done work for them. You get paid the next day if you set up direct deposit. You are not committed to doing any work. You take on whatever you can and want to do. I usually take a look at the app at the end of my route and if I still feel good to work I'll take a few on. It's all driveways no hand shoveling. Pricing is not bad.
  9. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

Yes, fast payment, easy work. It doesn't pay the best, but last storm I picked up enough work from them to fuel my truck.
  10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So is the price of the driveway about the same you would of charged?
  11. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

About 15% less than what I would charge if I had to talk to the customer and bill them
  12. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Not naming names, but there was one a few years ago in the GR market. Just reading back on some of the threads on that provider, im not so sure I would sign up with any of them.
    "All you have to do is put their app on your phone" and they will send you jobs... this year. Next year (while they were tracking you this year) they will send mailers to the areas you were servicing on your own and these guys will be the new providers. I don't think im going to allow anyone to know my location while im plowing. NO GPS enabled on my phone...
  13. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

They didn't last long, did they?

Or are they still around?
  14. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

I think 2011 and 2012 were fairly light winters if I remember correctly... I think their activity here stopped somewhere around March 2012, and their website is nowhere to be found.

I hate to see any business not make it, but sometimes there is only one way to find out...